Ranking - Sports (iPhone)
Ranking - Sports (iPad)
Pitch Lab is used by Division 1 Universities for analyzing their team's pitchers!
This is a tool that parents can use for little league pitchers or coaches can use all the way through college and beyond. Pitch Lab allows you to record pitches for multiple pitchers and multiple teams.
In order to improve you need to know what your weaknesses and strengths are. Knowing your weaknesses will provide you with what you need to work on. Knowing your strengths will show you what you are doing right so that you can keep doing those things.
Pitch Lab helps you find your strengths and weaknesses by allowing you to easily record your pitching performance and then play back a timeline of your pitches and game situations. When playing back your pitching performances you can filter your pitches by specific situations, results, and pitch characteristics. With the combination of these various filters you can pin point effectively what your strengths and weaknesses are. Also what your tendencies are for various situations.
Just a few examples:
- Find out what pitch you tend to throw when you are ahead of the count, behind the count, etc.
- Find out what is the most common result when you throw your favorite pitch.
- Find out how many pitches you throw per batter on average.
- Find out how you do vs right and left handed batters.
- Find out when in a game your velocity drops.
- Find out what counts and what pitches you throw when you give up hits.
- Find out where in the strike zone you tend to throw when you give up grounders.
These are just a few examples, the possibilities are endless! The real power comes when you start combining these filters to hone in on areas to improve.
Pitch lab is designed so that it is simple, easy and quick to record your pitching performances. The no-hassle experience allows you to record a game and still be able to enjoy it.
Other great things about Pitch Lab:
- Easily estimate and record a pitching velocity.
- Email and share PDF print-outs of your pitch analysis.
- The pitching data is stored on the device in a database with no limit on the data it can contain.
- Pitch Lab automatically records local weather for the game so you can analyze your performance in various weather situations.
- Filter by Innings!
- More Pitch Count Filters!
- More Pitch Recording Options!
- More Fine Grained Velocity Control!
- Better In-App Navigation!
- Fastpitch Softball Support!
- Incorporated feedback and specific requirements from a Division 1 University!
- Minor Bug Fixes