Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPad)
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps" of 2012
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
The practice of yoga becomes beneficial when done on a regular basis. With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace and schedule in the comforts of your own home. Simply set your device in front of your mat, start a practice, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
Practices in Pocket Yoga are the unique and original creative design of the renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 175 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it's right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Ability to play music from your music library in place of the default music.
• AirPlay and TV out support! Play the practices on your TV by connecting wirelessly through your Apple TV or with the corresponding AV cables.
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• Completely redesigned for iOS 7.
• Introducing the Pocket Yoga store! Unlock environments and gain Karma Points through doing yoga.
• New practice preview screen lets you see your whole practice before you begin.
• Higher fidelity audio.