Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
Ranking - Entertainment (iPad)
• Explore hundreds of thousands of free podcasts on a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more.
• Subscribe to your favorites and automatically get new episodes for free as they become available.
• Browse audio or video podcasts, or see what's most popular in Top Charts.
• Keep up with the latest episodes from your favorite podcasts in the Unplayed tab.
• Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app.
• Skip forward and back using simple playback controls.
• Adjust the playback speed of your audio or video podcasts.
• Control playback from anywhere in the app with the MiniPlayer.
• Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed.
• Stream episodes or download them to listen while offline.
• Ask Siri to play specific shows or stations by name, like “Play TEDTalks.”
• Take your podcasts on the road and listen through CarPlay.
• Experience your favorite podcasts on Apple TV using Podcasts for tvOS.
• Subscribe to podcasts that require authentication—just tap the + button in Unplayed or My Podcasts and select “Add Podcast.”
• Receive a notification when new episodes from podcasts you've subscribed to become available.
• Add new podcasts to the top of your queue without pausing the one you’re listening to. Just find a podcast you want and select Play Next, or tap Add to Up Next to put it at the bottom of your queue.
• Download new episodes automatically when they become available, even when the app is not open.
• Save your favorite episodes to keep them on your device.
• Share your favorite episodes with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail.
• Easily pick up where you left off. iCloud remembers your place in an episode, your subscriptions, and your stations—and keeps them up-to-date on your devices, Mac, PC, and Apple TV.
• Optionally sync episodes and playlists from iTunes on your Mac or PC.