Ranking - Medical (iPad)
Practical Urology for Gynecologists (iPad version)
Topics include common urological pathologies found in daily clinical practice, including urinary tract infections, cystopathies, urinary incontinence, urogenital fistulas, iatrogenic ureteral or bladder lesions, urological problems in pregnancy, and infertility. Other useful sections include those on abnormalities of urine composition, normal lab values, and drugs used in Urology. The application also includes a simple menu to make it easy to find the information in 2 or 3 screen touches and an index of abbreviations.
Other functions in the application are:
- Urology links: in-app browser access to several websites (e.g. validated questionnaires, calculators, information for patients and more).
- Room for notes: available in each section to add your own information.
- Voice notes: to record a conference or save your own voice notes.
- Drawings for patients: use our templates to create drawings for your patients, or create your own templates.
- Suggestion pages: send your comments, corrections, or suggestions to improve the application. Send your favourite web links or your favourite drawing templates. We will include them in later updates.
The Team from Practical Urology.