Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
PrankCaller by Joseph Collins
PrankCaller is the first and only app on the iTunes Store to offer simulated telephone operator responses and tones. Packed full of potential this app will never cease to amaze you. Use it on your friends, enemies, and even those nasty telemarketers. Fool the unsuspecting victim into thinking your number has been disconnected. Laugh it up while your friend calls back over and over again trying to figure out if he/she has to dial a one or not. You also have the option to select from four different types of music and then place the caller on hold. If you are crafty enough, you can even perform your own operator message by pressing the "Personal Operator" button.
4 Tones including a busy signal
7 Very entertaining voicemail messages
Future Features in Consideration:
Record your own soundboard (including the option to record your "Personal Operator" message built-in)
1. Either receive a random call, or initiate the call yourself by texting Ex. "Call me as soon as you can!"
2. Answer Call (Note: Make sure it is on speaker phone)
3. Press Home button and open PrankCaller
4. Choose Operator Response, Tone, or Voicemail Message in order to prank the unsuspecting victim
Note: Select music choice before placing caller on hold.
System Sound - Turn off if you don't want the caller to hear it while switching pages. This setting is saved for the next time you use the application.
Same as the iPhone except that you need a cell phone or regular phone. For best results play around with having the phone on speaker or not to see which is better. Many phones microphone quality differs between the two.
* I appreciate any suggestions and will try to implement them in the application as soon as possible!
Jazz and Soul by Peter John Ross
No game could match the joy of flipping people out of their minds!