Ranking - Photo-Video (iPad)
- Rangefinder Magazine
- Professional Photographer Magazine Online
- Design Aglow
- Psychology for Photographers
- Starting Out Right
- The Modern Tog
- Mozi Magazine
- Photography Spark
- Click Magazine
- The Business of Awesome
Professional photographers - Your clients want wall art. They just don't know how to visualize it in their own homes and they don't want to make the mistake of spending their hard-earned money on something that doesn't work for their space.
With Preveal, you can solve that problem once and for all by showing your clients exactly what their images will look like on their own walls, at the right size. Best of all, the interface is simple and intuitive, making it ridiculously easy to make huge wall art sales!
Think of it as the dressing room for your images, your clients get to try it on before they buy it (and, let's be honest, how many people don't buy that pair of jeans that fit them perfectly in all the right spots?).
Here's what other photographers just like you are saying about Preveal:
"I didn't own an iPad yet, but I knew that it would be worth it to spend the $400+ on an iPad and app just to use Preveal, but it still made me a little nervous! It was so worth it. My first sale with Preveal was the largest I had ever made, and it was so easy! The client bought 2 canvas collections and an additional canvas for her parents. I left the ordering session incredibly happy (and with $$$$ in my pocket), and the client was super excited about her collections! I am looking forward to using Preveal with all my clients from now on."
Amilia James | Amilia Photography
"The first time I used Preveal (with the Design Aglow galleries, of course!) I had a sweet sale of $6500. Family of 5, canvas groupings in 2 rooms plus a few gift prints. So much fun & easy to show and sell with. LOVE this app!!"
Lena Hyde | Design Aglow
"Before the order consult, our client thought that a few small prints and a 16x20 for an art niche was what they were looking for... Then, we launched Preveal on our iPad and wow! The client was amazed by the true-to-life viewing and excited about the planning! The Wall portion of the order became 2 30x40 canvases, a 20x30 canvas, a 20x20 print and a 10x20 print! Preveal! You rock! Thanks for the amazing product! Couldn't have enabled our client to visualize the big picture without you!"
Tara Bennett | Taraloo
See tons more testimonials just like these at www.getpreveal.com/hall-of-fame
Learn more about Preveal at www.getpreveal.com
If you're ready to start selling your work, without it feeling like work, just click that purchase button. When you start making bank, be sure to come back and join the Hall of Fame! And if it's not working for you, no worries, Preveal comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. So what are you waiting for? Get Preveal today!
Here's what's new:
* International users, rejoice! A4 and Metric measurements are here!
* The Visual Template Builder brings unlimited templates to Preveal! Don't guess-and-check when creating your own custom templates, draw the templates you want on the client's wall and keep your clients thinking about what looks best, not about what size they think they want!
* Introducing The Preveal Community! This groundbreaking new innovation allows you to browse, download, customize and save any template created and shared by any Preveal Community member anywhere in the world!
* Love an existing template but just need it tweaked a bit? No problem! V3 allows you to use any of our 150+ existing templates as a starting point for your own custom creations!
* You want framed collections? You got framed collections! The Visual Template Builder allows you to add frames to each opening individually, giving you the ability to create truly custom collections with a mix of framed and unframed images!
* Create beautiful gallery-like pieces by customizing the mat size of your framed images, or choose no mat at all for a more modern look.
* We've completely revamped our help section in the app, which now features videos for most of the help items so you can see exactly how to accomplish any given task in Preveal.
* Various bug fixes and visual refinements