Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Priority Matrix for iPhone - Best to do list app for managers by Appfluence LLC
- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Learn about time and team management techniques from our website, named one of the Top 50 Productivity Blogs.
- Priority Matrix is the software tool of choice for people who want to get things done
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
Don't forget to check out:
- Priority Matrix for Mac, which integrates with iCal and Apple Mail
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
- Export to / import from Reminders
- Send an item as text message
- Export to calendar
- Effort tracking
- Local notifications
- Time search