Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
Provo Orem Treasure Hunt Paid
The premium version of this App makes available clues for all prizes at 8:00 pm each night, including the Mini-Hunt prizes, which are not available in the Free Version. The Premium version makes clues available 10 hours before the Free Version of the App (for the Monday clue, it is actually 34 hours earlier since no clues are given on Sunday).
The Free version of this App only provides clues as to the location of the Grand Prize, not the Mini-Hunt prizes. Clues are made available at 6:00 am the next morning (ie. 10 hours after the Premium App).
1) Apple is not a sponsor nor is involved in any way.
2) No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3) All prizes will be hidden on public access property, in a safe location for treasure hunters to search. Hunters are asked to please not trespass or damage private property while hunting the treasure. The treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
4) All prizes must be picked up 2386 W 230 S, Provo, UT at a time arranged with and by the Provo Treasure Hunt. Prizes will not be mailed.
5) Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners are required to sign a Winner’s Release relieving The Provo Treasure Hunt, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the receipt and/or use of the prize.
6) Any person who refuses to sign the Release will forfeit the contest prize.
7) By participating in the contest, each contestant hereby consents to The Provo Treasure Hunt using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness,biographical information, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s communications for advertising and promotional purposes. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
8) All winners are required to pose for a picture with their prize or a sign representing their prize and submit to an interview regarding their experiences in the Treasure Hunt. Pictures and content of the interview will be used for promotional and advertising purposes.
9) Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize.