Ranking - Photo-Video (iPhone)
Ranking - Photo-Video (iPad)
You can then process these on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or your computer, with no image processing taking place in-app.
It has a simple, elegant, easy-to-use interface. It is also highly configurable, so you can tailor the way it behaves to suit the way you like to take photographs.
• A choice of HI_Quality JPEG, MAX-Quality JPEG or dRAW TIFF output*
• A choice of standard multi-zone or (positionable) spot-metering
• Configurable tap-to-focus. Set-and-lock, or simply define the point-of-interest
• Standard 4:3, square 1:1 or 35mm 3:2 image ratio
• Choice of single shot, 3-shot burst or 3-shot exposure bracket
• A "soft" shutter release button that can be configured just how you want it to be
• Comprehensive on-screen information
• Real-time ISO, shutter-speed and comprehensive GPS readouts, with optional Ev100, Dynamic Ev, luminance or illuminance reading
• A choice of four real-time histogram options
• Night mode, for real extended shutter speeds of up to 1 sec
• Quality-optimized 6X digital zoom
• Dynamic interface for iPhone and iPod touch with 3.5-inch display allows for maximum viewfinder size
• Direct integration with other apps, including Dropbox and image editors
• A comprehensive in-app User Guide
• Much, much more!
PureShot combines the unprecedented output quality of Jag.gr's 645 PRO with blistering performance and a compact user interface.
* The term "developed RAW"—dRAW—is used to describe a TIFF image that has had no in-app post-processing applied and, critically, no JPEG compression at any stage.
* Now requires iOS 6.0 or higher (previously iOS 6.1)
Questions or problems? Please CONTACT US: we'll help you promptly!