Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
PWN: Combat Hacking by 82 Inc.
"Smart, highly addictive, and competitive strategy/puzzle action" - 148 Apps (Editor's Choice)
"The experience is simply exquisite. Such tension, such drama...it's just perfect...PWN: Combat Hacking is what I want hacking to be." - Kotaku
"a ludicrously chaotic, quick-fire take on the real-time strategy genre, delivering plentiful amounts of rich, strategically satisfying tactical action" - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
In this fast real-time strategy game you face off against other elite hackers within a 3D cyberspace and blast each other off the grid by tactical use of computer viruses, trojans, and spikes. Defend your own nodes with encryption, firewalls, and scanners. And watch out for hidden traps like backdoors and trojans. Put your skills to the test as you fight for control of computer networks.
- Real-time, player vs. player tactical hacking battles
- Eight hacker characters to choose from, each with a special proficiency
- Infiltrate maze-like three-dimensional network grids
- Earn reputation and get ranked on global leaderboards
- Single-player campaign mode where you take down hackers to unlock their powers
- Numerous strategic hacking skills to master
- High-stakes tournament mode
- Bluetooth multiplayer for face-to-face hacking wars
- Over 70 maps to unlock
- No actual coding/hacking knowledge required!
- Fixed issue where trojan capture sometimes caused multiplayer game state to get out of sync
- Fixed issue where two players could simultaneously capture a node in multiplayer
- Fixed issue where one player could pass host status to opponent after they had hit 'ready', causing state to get out of sync
- Fixed display issue where winning a quick tournament, then losing a quick tournament would still animate a reputation gain