Ranking - Education (iPhone)
Ranking - Education (iPad)
Quizlet: Flashcard & Language App to Study & Learn
- Put your memory to the test with Learn
- Race against the clock in a game of Match
- Share flashcards with classmates (if you're a student) or your students (if you're a teacher)
- Listen to automatic pronunciations in 18 languages to make studying foreign languages a breeze
- Enhance your studying with images and audio
Offline access lets you study anywhere, anytime, whether you're inside the classroom or out. From middle school to grad school, be prepared studying for any subject, including vocabulary, biology, chemistry, AP classes, the SAT and ACT, and more. Learn foreign languages more effectively with study modes that allow you to memorize vocabulary, learn pronunciation and test yourself for more than 18 languages, including Spanish, French, German and Chinese. Available on multiple platforms, including the web, making it great for teachers to use with the entire class.
What our students and teachers say:
• “Quizlet is a must for every language learner.” -Toshi, English Teacher
• “Quizlet has really helped my studying habits and I love the fun games!” -Samuel, High School Student
• “Quizlet helps me be more confident on tests.” -Trenton, Middle School Student
We love feedback! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @quizlet.
If you enjoy the app, please leave a review. It means a lot!
- Quizlet is now available in Korean!
Have feedback? Email us at email@example.com or tweet us @quizlet.
Love Quizlet? Leave a review. :)