Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
RecipePad Lite by Point618 Design Inc.
*** Recipe Importing ***
Now you can import your entire MacGourmet or YummySoup! recipe library right through iTunes. Just drag and drop your recipe export file into iTunes File Sharing. RecipePad will take care of the rest.
🙌 Hands Free Recipe Procedure Navigation
Want to use your iPad while you cook, but don't want to touch the screen with your messy hands? No Problem.
Just turn your iPad horizontally to enter "Kitchen View". In Kitchen View, you'll be able to view your recipe procedures step by step on large notecards from any where in the kitchen. When its time to proceed to the next step, and your hands are dirty, just tap on your kitchen counter, and RecipePad will slide your next notecard into place.
📋 Shopping List (iOS 6 Only)
An iCloud synced Shopping List so that your shopping list items will also appear on your iPhone while your at the store.
📱 iPod Controls
While your preparing your meals in the kitchen, you'll be able to use the iPod controls in the Kitchen View and select and play music from your favorite Cooking Playlists or browse your iPod Library.
⏰ Large Built In Timer
If the current procedure of your recipe requires you to "Bake for 30 Minutes", the Timer will automatically be set, all you have to do is click the Start button and your timer will begin to countdown. Your iPad will start beeping letting you know when the time is up.
*** Other Features***
RecipePad lets you enter your own recipes right on the iPad, without having to enter them on a computer or on a website. No need for syncing, account passwords, or other hassles. It becomes the perfect companion to have while watching your favorite cooking shows on TV, or attending Culinary School classes.
• Built in Recipe Editor for quick and easy recipe input.
• Use RecipePad's Quantity Keyboard to easily enter in common fractions, and use the Units List to select commonly used units.
• A Procedure Editor that lets you select which of your ingredients will be used for that step, and will also let you add timers for any of the procedures in your recipe.
• Categorize your recipes by Courses or Favorites for easy browsing and searching.
• A nice clean, simple User Interface.
More features coming soon.