Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
RePaper Web Highlighter and Annotate by AppBlit LLC
RePaper lets you highlight text in web pages, add comments (annotations) and render them into beautiful pictures (or HTML) that you can share by email, post on Twitter and Facebook, or save to your Photos.
RePaper is the must-have app to highlight and comment important passages in any web page, like news and research articles, blog posts, and share your snippets with your friends or archive and organize them inside your own library. Your friends can quickly see what you found interesting in a web page without having to read it all!
When sending by email, Facebook or Twitter, RePaper automatically renders your highlights into a beautifully formatted picture showing your highlights and comments, with a link back to the original article.
With iCloud built-in, RePaper automatically synchronizes your highlighted pages and bookmarks between all your iOS devices.
- Highlight, annotate and comment any web page in multiple colors
- Share your highlights by Email, Twitter or Facebook with a beautiful picture attached
- Read comfortably any web page with your choice of built-in Readability, Instapaper or Viewtext services (no registration required)
- Search the web with automatic query completion
- Find multiple words in any web page, each highlighted in a different color
- Your highlights are automatically saved on your iPhone or iPad inside "My Library"
- iCloud automatically synchronizes your articles between your devices
- extented iCloud storage (no more 1Mb limitation)
- new features: annotations (aka comments), folders, choice of reader services (Readability, Instapaper, Viewtext.org)
- sharing highlights and comments as a picture of rendered highlights by Email, Twitter, Facebook and saving to Photos
- uses iOS6 Facebook native sharer
- annotations created on the readable version of a web page are synchronized with original web page
- autocomplete arrows in search lets you quickly select a search suggestion and keep typing
- numerous bug fixes