Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Critics continue to rave about the full version:
* "RetroCalc is easily the best-looking, most polished calculator on iPad." -- AppAdvice
* "You'll never go back to your old calculator app again" -- Apps in Review
* "RetroCalc is worthy of my iPad dock" -- Apptastic
* "This is the coolest calculator app for iPad. Period." -- iPadder blog
* "Download RetroCalc for iPad and take a stand against boring calculator apps!" -- The iPhone App Review
* "it would be almost silly to choose any other standard calculator app over RetroCalc" -- HotMacApps
You can switch between these beautifully rendered calculators and backgrounds by simply swiping across the screen. Each of these HD calculators inspired by the vintage originals was re-modeled in ultra-realistic 3D.
This free calculator for iPad supports both portrait and landscape orientations, and has excellent audiovisual feedback for all buttons. You can even set RetroCalc to randomize skin and background combinations every time you start!
RetroCalc is Powerful Too:
RetroCalc supports multitasking! Your numerical data will remain onscreen and in memory when switching back and forth between other applications. These calculators feature memory functions, 17 digit scientific-notation, true order-of-operations ((SQRT(9)+2*5=13) and even alternate audio-feedback sounds.
The FREE version of RetroCalc is limited to 3 different calculator skins, and 3 backgrounds. Check it out now. It's free! And best of all, upgrading to THE PREMIUM VERSION NOW COSTS ONLY 1.99!!!
If you're looking for a free calculator for iPad, this is the one.
Need more info? Visit us on the web at: www.retrocalc.com
Look for more 3D calculator skins to be added in the next release!
2) The CE function has been updated: The CE button is a true Clear Entry, and will erase the last numerical entry before a function key has been pressed.
3) On units with a combined-C/CE button, functionality has been updated to more accurately model original devices: A single tap of C/CE will clear the last entry, and a second tap will clear everything.
4) Complete language localization has been completed for German, French and Japanese App Store editions. All text and options have now been translated.