Ranking - Education (iPad)
Roll Call - Attendance Made Simple
CLASSROOM SETUP AND STUDENT DETAILS
Quickly setup your classroom by bulk importing student information from a CSV file. Students can also be imported from the address book or entered manually within the app. Students can also be added to multiple classrooms and student information such as phone number, birthday, allergies, medications, and notes can also be tracked.
ATTENDANCE REPORTING AND EXPORT
Version 2.0 includes entirely redesigned reporting capabilities! You can now choose custom date ranges and select different report types including the Class Report, Student Report, Date Report, and Student Information Report. Reports can be previewed in the app then exported to another app or printed to an AirPrint compatible printer.
Information can be stored about caretaker's pick-up eligibility, relationship to student, and contact information. If an unauthorized caretaker is selected for check-out an alert will be shown to inform you.
With a couple taps you can send the student's attendance records to the student and caretakers of your choosing.
Thank you for supporting Roll Call. Reviews and ratings in the App Store are greatly appreciated. For any feature requests or issues please use the Contact Support button within the app.
* Report date range always defaults to the current day
* Student and Caretaker photos taken in the app are now saved to the Camera Roll
* Adds confirmation before clearing all attendance records in Roll Call mode
* Adds data backup solution
* When pressing All Present in Roll Call mode, check in times for students are not modified
* Fixed address book import on iOS 8
* Fixed bug where the last attendance record was excluded from the Date Report
* Fixed crashes