Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
RPG Scribe by Rlyeh Industry
• SMART: RPG Scribe knows a lot about D&D and does the math for you. Change one thing and all derivative statistics are recalculated on the fly!
• STEP-BY-STEP: Character creation and level-up are performed step-by-step. It takes only seconds (instead of hours with pen & paper) and you just can't go wrong with it!
• MANAGE EVERY ASPECT: Every aspect of your character is covered: all basic statistics, resistances, skills, feats, spells, inventory, equipment, ammo tracking, class-specific features (like domains, school specialization, etc.) and more.
• ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: With intuitive layout, attention to detail and extensive use of graphic icons RPG Scribe is designed to be easy and efficient to use (yet quite powerful).
• BUILT-IN REFERENCE: RPG Scribe contains built-in SRD reference that can be browsed and searched; relevant information is always available when you need it!
• CUSTOMIZE: You can extend built-in content with your own reusable races, feats, spells, weapon types, etc.
• FOR PLAYERS & DMs ALIKE: As a player enjoy revolutionary character sheet. As DM easily manage companion characters or make use of quickly accessible reference.
• ALL IN YOUR POCKET: You will never want to go back to a paper character sheet again (nor any other digital)!
Check www.rlyehindustry.com/apps/rpgscribe/ to learn more about RPG Scribe.
(*) Revised(v3.5) System Reference Document is a "comprehensive toolbox (...) compatible with the d20 System version of Dungeons & Dragons".
If you use iPad or iPad Mini please consider RPG Scribe HD version optimized for larger display.
• Built-in descriptions for granted feats (class features).
• Custom classes! (but currently with no spell or power management)
• 'Appearance' tab added with fields like: gender, age, height, etc.
• Deity and homeland fields added to 'Other' tab.
• Custom races can now grant feats. You can select multiple classes as favored.
• You can add prerequisites for custom feats (textual).
• Online descriptions are now available for all weapon, armor and shield types.
• Monk's Flurry of Blows reflected in 'Attacks' section.
• Reorganized user interface. Proficiency list moved to 'Feats' tab.
• Bug fixes.