Ranking - Education (iPhone)
Ranking - Education (iPad)
Running Record Calculator | Stopwatch Recorder
Here is how easy it is to use:
1. Press START before the student begins reading.
2. Tap the "Flag Error" button to mark errors made by the student. (Optional)
3. Tap the "Self Corrected" button if the student corrects their error. (Optional)
3. Press "Done" when the reading is complete.
2. Enter the number of words read.
Immediately you will see the student's scores for words per minute, self-correct ratio, and accuracy percentage. You can update the number of errors and self-corrections by pressing the "#Errors" and "#SC" buttons and entering the new numbers.
Features you will love about the Running Records Calculator:
• Simplified look and workflow
• Built-in stopwatch with Pause
• Optional flagging for counting errors and self corrections
• Automatic calculation of WPM, Accuracy %, and Self Correct Ratio
• Audio playback of the entire reading
• Fast-forward & rewind to flagged errors and self corrections when reviewing student’s audio
• Email a report of the running record to anyone you like with scores, notes, and audio
The Running Record Calculator in not able to save records internally. Once you press Reset, all previous records are cleared for the next running record. If you are looking for an app that will help you calculate and store running records, have a look at an app called LevelBook.
-Updated Icon and graphics