Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
Seamless Food Delivery & Takeout
Seamless is the best and easiest way to order food online for delivery or pickup for free from restaurants in 40 cities. With more than 75 cuisines to choose from, you can eat like you’re in Tokyo, Torino, or Tel Aviv. With just a few taps, have the restaurant foods you love delivered to your door!
• View menus, restaurant information, restaurant reviews, and photos from more than 11,000 restaurants in 40 cities.
• Search by your current location, saved locations, or enter a new address to find and order from nearby restaurants.
• Filter restaurant results by cuisine, restaurant name, or menu item.
• Filter restaurants by rating, discount offers, minimum order amount, and pickup or delivery options.
• Navigate easily with sliding menu.
• Read and write restaurant reviews.
• Reorder “The Usual” from your order history.
• Save credit card information for speedy ordering.
• Reuse special instructions from previous orders.
•Reuse extra space in the drawer where you previously stored paper menus.
Order “The Usual” or discover a new favorite!
Seamless regulars, rejoice! Reorder last night’s sushi with just one tap. Looking to try something different? Use filters to discover a new favorite or an exclusive Seamless deal. Still undecided? Full dish descriptions, customer reviews, and mouth-watering photos will help you find the foods you crave!
Location, location, location
Seamless gives you access to the best local restaurants in NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, and other cities from coast to coast. Check out all of the cities we cover:
- New York
- Washington DC
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Austin (Heating up!)
- Seattle (Heating up!)
The Seamless iPad app won’t work for corporate accounts, unfortunately, but seamless.com is just a click away!
Have a great suggestion? Send us an email to iPad@seamless.com
- Write reviews directly from the iPad app.
- Locate the restaurant’s phone number at the top of the menu screen.
- Find a shortcut to your last order on the start screen.