Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
ShoppingList Pro Edition by Christoph Linimayer
Writing a shopping list is unavoidable in our stressful everyday life. I am sure that it already happened to you that you have forgotten your list at home and you could just remember the half of the items. That is truly annoying.
With ShoppingList Pro Edition this problem will be a thing of the past because you will not forget your iphone that often.
• Adding several lists is possible
• For each shopping list you can see how many products are not marked as bought
• Shopping lists can be exported and imported via email
• Further you are able to send your shopping lists via SMS
• You can reset your shopping list by pressing just one button (all products on the list will be marked as not bought)
• You are able to hide / unhide all products of a list which are marked as bought
• It is possible to enable notifications, which remind you of a purchase at a certain time or at a certain location
• Intuitive adding, editing, deleting and sorting of products
• Once added products will be saved even if you delete it from your list (of course you are also able to delete them completely)
• Assigning products to categories is possible
• You can add as many categories as you wish (of course you can delete them later if you want)
• To each product you can add a quantity and a unit
• You are able to add as many units as you wish (you are able to sort them and delete them again)
• Further you are able to add a price to the product
• Last but not least you have the possibility to add notes to each product
• To keep your shopping lists on all your devices up to date or to share them with other people you can activate the Dropbox synchronization via In-App purchase.
• You have the possibility to add products to your shopping lists with a barcode scanner by "scanning" their barcodes.
Please note that an own database for detecting the products is used and therefore it could happen that the database does not contain the products if you scan them for the first time. In this case you simply add them to the database.
• If you do not like the wood design your are able to change it to a paper design or a colorful design.
• ShoppingList Pro Edition does not require any manual because it provides intuitive handling.
If you would like to test the App I recommend you to install the Free-Version of ShoppingList Pro. The features are limited though!
If you should have any problems with the App (e.g. errors) or an idea for a new feature, please use the contact button in the App and not the App rating to contact me.
That is my only way to answer you.