Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
** You must be a Silent Circle subscriber to use this app **
Silent Circle - Security, Simplicity and Service
Silent Phone features:
Secure Video Chat
Secure Conference Calling
• Free encrypted phone calls worldwide over any cellular or wifi network
• Uses existing contacts and favorites from your device
• Superior connectivity. Crystal clear comms.
Connect to non-subscribers with North American phone numbers via Out-Circle Access. Receive calls from international non-subscribers with your Silent Phone app - encrypted between you and the Silent Network.
Silent Phone utilizes the open sourced ZRTP encryption protocol invented by Phil Zimmermann and Jon Callas, used worldwide for optimal security. ECDH-384 and AES 256 encryption algorithms.
Peer-reviewed encryption - Silent Circle founders are the creators of the world’s most widely used and trusted encryption software - PGP and ZRTP.
When a Silent Circle subscriber makes a phone call, sends a text or video chats with another Silent Circle member, that transmission is encrypted end-to-end from your own iPhone, iPad or computer on our proprietary Silent Network.
As seen in Inc Magazine, Washington Post, Sydney Times, Forbes, CNN, The Register, Business Insider, Slate, and many others around the world. Enjoy your privacy.
- Library updates: polarssl 1.2.7+, zrtpcpp – security update.
- Includes fixes for ZRTP issues reported by Mark Dowd.
- Library updated: polarssl 1.2.8, zrtpcpp – security update.
- Includes additional fixes for SIP/SDES issues found by the authors.
Silent Circle recommends that all users install all security updates immediately.