Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Silversword by Mario J. Gaida
Gamepro Award 87/100 Points!
Over 100 hours of roleplaying fun!
"I got goosebumps while reading through
the manual for the first time. iOS devs just
don't make games on this scale.
It's such a poetic app."
All the best,
Senior Writer | FreeAppsArcade.com
Silversword is a mobile fantasy role-playing game which will take you to the mysterious lands of Tarnak, a world far beyond reality. Gather a band of brave heroes and face the evil that is about to destroy mankind.
Silversword is a game in the style of The Bards Tale, Wizardry and Might & Magic - enjoy memories of old with new devices.
- None of the In App Purchases are needed to play through the game (I have to stress that again)
- 7 races to choose from, each with it's own special abilities
- 11 classes, each with it's own skills, virtues and flaws
- over 400 unique items
- 5 different magic runes to augment and enhance your items
- over 90 spells, songs and prayers
- over 100 unique monsters
- over 30 different maps with different styles (dungeon, overland, swamp, city etc.)
- guilds, shops, taverns, training halls, temples and many more interesting places to be
- integrated automap + quest log
- day / night cycle with different effects on your magic and the surroundings
- fast travelling services
- countless hours of interesting gameplay
- Game Center support with interesting and challenging achievements
- universal app, no need to push the "2x" button on your iPad
Please visit us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silversword/153263391396680
You can follow us on twitter, too. @silverswordinfo is your channel to get the latest news, cheats, and hidden secrets.
DON'T LIKE IT?
No reason for giving a bad review. Your feedback is very welcome on our forums (http://silversword-rpg.com/phpbb3/index.php) or via the support e-mail address. Most of the functions in the game were implemented because YOU wanted them :-) So feel free to spread your thoughts. You are a creator!
IMPORTANT: The game needs a lot of memory due to its bitmap graphics. If you encounter memory issues (app crashing), please use the "low resolution" settings in the app settings.
- fix for failed rune enchantments (showing a large number)
- songs from different bards will now stack
- new "Drop whole stack" option
- new item limit, you can only pack 99 items on a stack, and there is a bank limit of 250 items - this is to prevent game bugs and long waiting times
- new bard song that will attract wandering creatures
- runes higher than silver will now hurt were-creatures, too
- runed glove counts for bare-handed monks now
- alchemy spells should now show up in the last used spell list
- new keyboard shortcuts for (c)ast spell, show (m)ap, (u)se item, (p)lay song
- "Coals" can now cast again