Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
SKI TRACKS - GPS TRACK RECORDER
• Most downloaded and popular Ski Tracking Application on the iPhone.
• Voted Best Winter Sports Application of 2013 - SnowVole.
Thank you to all the users of Ski Tracks for your support, tracks/photographs and the great feedback you have sent us.
Take your iPhone Skiing and Snowboarding this season with the most professional tracking application on the market. Just press the START button and put your phone in your pocket to record your day.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 14 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Run by Run Ski Analysis.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Animated Preview in Maps and 3D Google Earth.
• Maps with Standard and Satellite modes.
• Add photographs to track.
• Share tracks in Facebook or Google Earth.
• Metric and Imperial units.
• On touch backup for all your tracks.
• Calibrated for different winter sports. ** NEW **
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking and audio if your battery level gets too low - this reduces the possibility of that end of day dead phone.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. So enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
iOS BACKGROUND COMPLIANT APPLICATION
iPhone users can run Ski Tracks in background and while phone is locked. Continue to take and receive calls/text or run other applications while tracking.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break up your day into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski day in Facebook or how about emailing a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Standard and Satellite maps are available for displaying your track, track runs, start, finish and photographs. Use the preview mode to playback your entire day.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. iPhone 4 (12 hours). iPhone 4s/5/5c/5s (14 hours) - actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on the iPhone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD AND TURN OFF CELLULAR DATA IF YOU ARE ON A FIXED DATA PLAN.
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
* Added Activity icon to maps.
* Check for disabled Background App Refresh.
* Minor bug fixes and improvements.