Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Skype for iPhone
- Talk face to face with a video call.
- New group video calls with up to 25 people.
- Free voice calls to anyone else on Skype. Add up to 25 people on a group call.
- Message your friends in an instant and add up to 300 people to a group chat.
- Call mobiles and landlines at low rates (Skype to Skype calls are always free).
- Share photos, video messages, your location and add emoticons and Mojis to your chat.
- Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even some TVs. Now it’s even easier to stay connected to friends and family – no matter the device they’re on.
- Available for Apple Watch – your notifications and chats available on your wrist.
- iOS 8.0 or above (If you are using iOS 7 or earlier, you can download the last compatible version by tapping install/update and following the prompt to download.) The Apple Watch features require iOS 8.2 and of course, an Apple Watch.
- Add new friends by opening your Contacts, tapping 'Invite friends to Skype' and selecting who you want to join.
- Improvements to voice and video call quality.
- Fixed bug that prevented some users to automatically sign in.
Please continue to send us feedback by opening the app and tapping the Skype Community link in My info. We are listening!