Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Slugterra: Slug It Out!
To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode. Duel friends across devices through Game Center in multiplayer mode, or find other slugslingers to challenge!
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.5/10 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Seventeen slugs to collect: Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade and Ping.
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Compete for top scores in the leader boards on Game Center in challenge mode
• Duel friends across devices in multiplayer mode through Game Center
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
• Available for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®
• New Slugs – Unlock two new slugs in Story Mode: Negashade and Ping!
• New Characters – Play as one of six new characters!
• New Special Events – Take part in exciting new events such as rare slug sales and the Slug-a-thon challenge!
•Minor bug fixes.
•Now localized in Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.