Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Baby by Smallnest - Track Breastfeeding, Sleep and Diapers
A team of dads and moms - including TripIt's Webby-winning designer - built Smallnest to help them with their own kids. We consulted experts on breastfeeding, sleep training, and newborn health and nutrition, and built a simple but powerful solution for parents - from breastfeeding and formula thru solid foods.
Start using Smallnest now, and you'll spot patterns, be ready for the pediatrician's questions - and you might even get a little more sleep, too.
Featured by Apple in "Apps for Parents"
Mashable likes Smallnest too!
Moms love us:
***** "I love this app. Made keeping track of feeding very simple!" - MaAnnie12
***** "Wonderful app, perfect for tracking babies activities especially with the 2 person sync." - 3:00 am Dad
***** "I love this app. It's so easy to use and really helps tired new parents with all of the feedings and sleep patterns." - Mitsuvegas
Here's how Smallnest make it easy to track, log and raise your newborn:
- Baby brain proof sharing and syncing across devices
- Beautiful interface with big buttons and important information always visible
- Easy one-handed operation, with 2-tap start/stop for everything and easy editing and after-the-fact logging
- Automatic, instant double backup keeps your baby's data safe, forever
Sync your devices and caregivers
- No setup, always in sync sharing with as many people as you want - dad, nanny, grandparents
- Left your iPhone downstairs? The iPad is automatically up to date, so just use it!
- Everyone's not on Facebook? Mom can sign in for other caregivers - we don't post to Facebook
- 2 taps to start feeding tracker
- Powerful stopwatch that you can even edit while in progress
- See when your last feeding started at a glance
- See what breast fed last so you know where to start
- Simple, automatic reminders
- 24 hour totals
- Going back to work is hard, Smallnest helps you keep on track
- Stopwatch and optional amount per side
- See when you last expressed at a glance
- Remembers units automatically
- Can see what baby's up to at home in the app if nanny/dad is using it (has she napped enough today?)
- Consistent sleep is key to a healthy, growing baby - and to a healthy mommy!
- See at a glance when baby last woke up
- Mom can put baby down and dad can wake baby up - and the log is synced and always up to date
- See sleep patterns over time from newborn to infant to toddler
Diapers (or Nappies)
- Newborns go through 8-12 diapers/nappies per day in the first few days - keep track!
- Record wet, dirty or both diapers/nappies
- Easily add notes (color, consistency) and see them on the main screen
Syncing is a killer feature especially for working moms
- No more paper logs that get lost, or having to wait til you get home to see if baby was normal today
- Keep track of baby from a distance: did dad remember the bottle this afternoon? Did the grandparents put baby to sleep on time? It's all right there, automatically
- Know when and what baby ate last (and what her fav foods are!)
New: Send a baby link!
- Easy sharing of your newborn's nursing, diaper and sleep history with Baby Timeline (subscription required)
- Pediatrician, lactation consultant, or other moms can help you diagnose issues and discover patterns
- Getting advice in a forum? Show them your timeline so other moms can give you personalized advice
- Share your history with a new mom who is wondering if her experience is normal
Sleep through the night earlier with Smallnest. Focus on important growth milestones with a simple, in sync app.
Don't parent alone. Let Smallnest help.
Back end improvements