Ranking - Music (iPhone)
With a few taps on SongMaker, you can easily command a set of instruments and chorus for your song like in a recording studio. This app fulfills your desire to produce an entirely new song in this world. You don’t need any prior prior knowledge of harmonization or chord progression!
SongMaker is designed to bring your musical creativity into reality. With the app’s various empowering effects, you can realize your poetic words and sweet melodies into an enjoyable piece of song. For instance, put together your message and melodies in mind, and sing with SongMaker to create a special song only for your friend or loved one.
After recording your song with one of our backing tracks, you can play and edit it with diverse means of voice tuning. For each part of your song, SongMaker provides three options of voice modes such as original, tuned, and tuned with chorus effect. You can also adjust tuning level, pitch level, and backing track volume to make your song more harmonious. You may save your song in your local space, share on social-network, or export in m4a format via email.
For musicians, this app provides a convenient tool with which you can write and revise a song without writing musical notes. With its user-friendly functions of remix, you may try your song in different sets of chords and instruments.
Now sing a song that’s all your own, and share it with your friends!
* Key Features
- Harmony with Backing Track
Your voice will be tuned and enhanced in harmony with a backing track.
- Variety of Genres and Styles
Diverse genres of backing tracks are available for download (free or paid), and will be updated regularly (e.g. pop, hip-hop, rock, dance, electronic, etc.).
- Remixing Backing Track
You can easily remix your background track with a variety of pre-recorded loops. For each loop, you can also select a different combination of instruments.
- Share with Friends
Share your song with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or email.
Questions? Write firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more about Tunedra: www.tunedra.com
Like Tunedra on Facebook: facebook.com/tunedra
- Fixed bugs on remix-instruments view.
- Added rewind button on record-view.
- Fixed ‘dying-robot’ sound at high tuning levels.
- Fixed occasional screeching sound.
- Lowered trembling at tuning level 1.
- Enabled to fully restore packs purchased in the past version (For those who failed in the last update).
- Enabled to save songs into local space.
- Enabled to email saved songs in m4a format.
- Fixed crashes on waking up from background.
- Enabled to upload faster.
- Enabled to cancel an ongoing upload.
- Fixed blinking screen.
- Fixed a bug that erases songs saved in past versions.
- Updated help.
- Added extended Tuning Level.
- Added extended Pitch Level.
- On record-view, enabled to record, pause, change position and resume recording repeatedly.
- Enabled to display the full chord list on record-view and play-view. (An option enabled on info-view)
- Enabled to set echo level. (On info-view)
- Revised all the pack presets and made them longer.
- Enabled to select Voice Mode on each bar.
- Enabled to pause, resume playing.
- Enabled to move playing and recording position.
- Updated Play View with waveform of recording.
- Added web player for uploaded songs.
- Enabled to upload and share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and email.
- Lowered the overall prices of Packs by adding Credits.
- Required signup to manage Credits and uploaded songs and more for upcoming membership-based features.
- Changed UI to record, play, and share in more intuitive way.