Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPod Touch, etc), and now one player can use an Apple TV!
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
- Fixed lots of crashes
- The Admiral's Club is accepting new members
- New languages: Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Korean
- FailCam mode (takes a photo of your face when you crash)
- Lots of other small changes
- PLEASE NOTE: Bluetooth is not yet supported... hopefully I can add it soon