Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Spanish-English Dictionary 6th Edition
"The new University of Chicago Spanish–English Dictionary App is not just a premiere bilingual dictionary to carry around in your pocket, it's also a tool for learning vocabulary. Its tools for making word lists and flash cards will prove invaluable to anyone trying to grow their Spanish language vocabulary. I recommend it to all my students."— Ricardo Padron, University of Virginia
The University of Chicago Spanish–English Dictionary sets the standard for concise bilingual dictionaries, and the Spanish-English Dictionary app is a precise and practical application based on the sixth edition of this best-selling dictionary. Browse or search the full contents (no internet connection required) to display all instances of a term for fuller understanding of how it is used in both languages. Build your vocabulary by creating Word Lists and test yourself on terms you need to master with Flash Cards and Multiple Choice quizzes.
Enhanced coverage of medicine, business, digital technology, and sports make the Spanish-English Dictionary app the most current concise dictionary app available. Whether you are preparing for next week’s class or upcoming international travel, this app is the essential on-the-go reference for language learners as well as experienced language users.
• Completely updated and revised—the most current concise dictionary available
• Completely bilingual, with American English and the essential vocabularies of both Latin American and Iberian Spanish
• Browse or search full contents in English or Spanish (internet connection not required)
• More than 34,000 entries and 75,000 glosses included
• Personalization tools: Bookmarks, Notes, and Word Lists
• Practice activities: Flash Cards and Multiple Choice quizzes, with timers and results screens to gauge improvement
• Pre-loaded Word Lists with terms from digital technology, money and finance, soccer, and medicine