Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ranking - Reference (iPad)
One of the largest collections of synonyms and antonyms featuring pronunciation, it includes not only single terms but phrases and complete colloquial proverbs. This wide-ranging collection of terminology is intended to be a professional writing aid for native speakers and a reliable tool for those learning the language. Internet connection needed only for voices and spell-check.
What makes this Spanish Thesaurus unique?
• The fact that you may enter set phrases, not only single terms, as valid entries
• The fact that you may obtain synonyms of parts of speech usually not included in other thesauruses, such as exclamations, prepositional phrases and idiomatic verbs. Even proverbs have their synonyms!
• Vast database; no less than 1,329,000+ synonyms and 443,000+ antonyms.
• 272,000+ words and 29,400+ images.
• Meaning Descriptors to help distinguish between the different word meanings.
• Strict coherence of each synonym set. Transitive verbs yield only transitive synonyms. Intransitive verbs yield intransitive synonyms. Meanings and connotations of words are never mixed.
• Phonetic transcription following IPA standards for American Spanish, Caribbean Spanish, River Plate Spanish and Spanish from Spain.
• Sync your favorites among your devices with Dropbox
• Four incredible New premium Spanish voices!
• Embedded Tutorial.
• You may enter now plurals or feminines as valid entries.
• Customize using available themes, background color, and font.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words and offers close suggestions.
* Please note this is a Thesaurus and therefore includes only Spanish synonyms, no translations nor verb conjugations. Our General Reference Dictionary includes all those.
Voices powered by iSpeech.
* Fully revised database.
* Largest terminology increase ever!
* 29,000+ new words & 320,000+ new synonyms.
* Added more pictures.