Ranking - Business (iPhone)
Ranking - Business (iPad)
Square Register - Point of Sale (POS) System
Square Register has everything you need to start, run, and grow your business from your iOS device. Get the latest processing features for your merchant terminal with regular app updates.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX
- Customers pay, tip, and sign right on your device
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Send and track invoices from your device
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Track inventory in real time
- Connect to a receipt printer, kitchen ticket printer, bar code scanner, and cash drawer
The free Square Dashboard app works in sync with Square Register and lets you view your live sales data in seconds. You can access powerful analytics, and easy tools to help you track and improve your business.
Send invoices free from Square Register and get paid faster. Customize your invoices, set up weekly or monthly recurring invoices from your Dashboard, and let customers pay online with a credit or debit card. Invoices are free to send and cost 2.9% + 30¢ per invoice paid online.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S.
2.75% PER TAP, DIP, OR SWIPE
Charge $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards all at the same rate.
Get your money fast. Square deposits payments into your bank account in one to two business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square magstripe reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted from start to finish.
Keep track of your deposits, now from the Reports tab of the app. See your sent and pending deposits, and get the option to instantly deposit your funds.
Make sure your tips are on point with a new alert feature. When settling transactions, you’ll now get a warning if a tip is too high or outside your usual range.
We’ve made refunds more precise. Now when you issue a refund, the default amount will be $0.00, prompting you to enter the exact amount.
One last thing:
We update our apps regularly to make sure they’re at 100%, so we suggest turning on automatic updates on devices running Square Point of Sale.
Thanks for selling with Square. Questions? We’re here to help: square.com/help.