Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
And you’ll get a free drink at participating stores (some restrictions apply) when you join My Starbucks Rewards® and sign up for email rewards.
App features when you’re a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Pay: Use your iPhone®/iPod® Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks® locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards® program.
• Gift: Send Starbucks Card eGifts to friends via email.
App features when you’re not a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
For more information, please visit http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps/
The Starbucks application uses location services (user-enabled) to support store location and Order features, as well as to utilize iBeacon technology for guided experiences in our Starbucks Roastery.*
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Locate the nearest Starbucks store and view amenities
View Stars and available Reward(s)
Pay for your favorite beverage and food items with Passbook or your Starbucks card number
Digital tipping: Now available to our Canadian customers!
You're welcome to tip your barista after your purchase at select stores in Canada. This option is available for up to two hours following eligible transactions.
Gift: Want to send a Starbucks gift card to someone special? In-app gifting is now available in Canada and the United Kingdom.
This release provides additional stability to Mobile Order & Pay (where available).
Coming soon: Inbox in Canada and the United Kingdom, and continuous enhancement to the Mobile Order & Pay experience.