Ranking - Travel (iPhone)
Ranking - Travel (iPad)
Stockholm: Wallpaper* City Guide by Phaidon Press
The Wallpaper* City Guide apps contain the same content that you will find in the print edition but in a format that best utilises the capabilities of both the iPhone and iPad.
Whether you are staying for 48 hours or five days, visiting for business or a vacation, we’ve done the hard work for you, from finding the best restaurants, bars and hotels (including which rooms to request) to the most extraordinary stores and sites, and the most enticing architecture and design.
“Good for business travelers or if the city is just one stop of many” — NYTimes.com Style Magazine
“Packed with insider info on the world's coolest hotels, restaurants, and attractions” — Vogue
Each guide presents a succinct selection of the city’s iconic architecture, the best restaurants, hippest bars and luxury hotels, as well as the most enticing galleries, shops and spas — perfect for business and design-savvy travellers.
City Guide Features
• Get a feel for the city with essential info, neighbourhoods you need to know and a tour of the city’s landmarks
• Explore the city in just one day with a 24-hour guide
• Browse featured venue websites within the app
• Bookmark your favourite venues to create your own itinerary
• Online & offline maps that allow you to navigate your way around the city and locate featured venues
• Sync bookmarks between multiple iOS devices with iCloud
Requires iOS 4+ and some features require an iCloud account and/or internet access