Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
Ranking - Lifestyle (iPad)
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear and track your style inspirations with this totally customizable app!
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (and now optimized for iPhone 5 screens!).
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"...surprisingly easy to navigate, unlike most closets" - New York Times
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, Facebook, Tumblr, or Twitter
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: inights into how you wear your clothes and outfits
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• HELP: How-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Featured four times by Apple on the App Store homepage
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
Thanks for your feedback! We've included a number of user-requested features in this update!
• FULL-SCREEN IPAD SUPPORT: our most popular feature request!
• IPHONE 5 SUPPORT
• COLOR COUNTS: see a breakdown of your wardrobe by color in Style Stats
• REPLACE IMAGE: update a clothing item's photo after you've added it to the closet
• NEW CLOTHING STATUSES: "At The Tailor", "To Donate", "In Storage", "Should Replace"
• NEW INTERFACES: Style Stats, Style Expert and Style Q&A have new, streamlined interfaces
• STYLE Q&A: new search feature and new summary view of article titles and images
• STYLEBOOK'S PICKS: see a list of featured items in the Shop feature
• BRAND/FABRIC HISTORY: see a list of previously-entered brands and fabrics when setting clothing properties
• IN-APP HELP: tutorials have been updated and expanded
• CANCEL FEATURE IN THUMBNAIL GRIDS: Cancel camera roll saves and multi-item emails with the new 'x' button
• NEW SHOPS: Added over 1,300 brands and 40 stores to the shopping catalog, including:
- Barneys Warehouse
- C. Wonder
- Dorothy Perkins
- Helmut Lang
- Henri Bendel
- J.Crew Factory
- MODA OPERANDI
- NARS Cosmetics
- Rebecca Taylor
- Sole Society
- Steven Alan
- Warby Parker
- Zadig & Voltaire
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !