Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Swipe Calc Pro
◄ In an advanced application like Swipe Calculator buttons "plus", "minus", "divide", "multiply", "equal to" have lost their usual appearance and became invisible, being dissolved in the lattice of the numeric keypad.
Supports the Retina Display for the new iPad
□ Now, to do one of the basic actions you need to draw the sign, right on the numeric keyboard, following the line of the structure of the cell field.
»»» Instead of the usual clicks - nimble, quick and spontaneous swipes.
□ Such an inputting method allows at maximum to minimize the application’s interface, improving usability and easiness in calculating various mathematical examples and problems.
* It does not matter which way you draw the line. Draw the "plus", "minus", "divide", "multiply" as you wish, with right or left hand.
* The sign "equal" - causes the movement of two fingers from 1 to 3 and 7 to 9.
* To extract the square root, move two fingers up to the intermediate lines of the table.
* To delete the last number allow the movement on the intermediate lines to the left.
* To reset the parameters, run the "erasing" movement of a finger across the screen.
* Draw on the intermediate lines down, to cause the usual action keypad.
* During the calculations, the application opens a special auxiliary line that records all actions performed, which helps avoid failures and improve the easiness of using it.
□□□ Swipe calculator - it is something more than just a handy and high-quality calculator, which is always at your hand. It has the ability to quickly and deftly solve your math problems of varying complexity.
□□□ Making few casual movements, you will be able to count change, tip percentage, amount and balance of funds as quickly and easily that others do not even guess that you used this calculator.
>>> Simplify your life with a stylish and sophisticated application - Swipe Calculator.