Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
Ranking - Navigation (iPad)
Sygic Southeast Asia: GPS Navigation
THE MOST DOWNLOADED OFFLINE NAVIGATION APP IN THE WORLD!
New HEAD-UP DISPLAY
"Superb Navi application!!! Best of the BEST!!" Francis, Singapore
"Great Offline GPS. Been using this in Jakarta for a number of months. Pretty accurate as far as I have seen. Love it." - Chslew, Indonesia
With over 30,000,000 downloads worldwide, Sygic is the most popular offline GPS navigation app.
High quality TomTom maps stored on your iPhone or iPad (no internet connection needed!) together with a robust set of navigation features help you drive with confidence.
- High quality TomTom maps stored on the phone
- Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
- Drag & Drop for simple route editing
- Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
- Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
- Three Alternative Routes to choose from
- Waypoints for places you want to visit
- Dynamic Lane Guidance to know the right lane
- Speed Limit Display to protect your wallet
- Speed Camera Warnings for Speedy Gonzales
- Free Updates: maps, premium POI, speed cams
- 3D Landscape for easy orientation
- Real-Time Traffic to save your time
- Head-Up Display projecting navigation instructions onto your windshield
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
- Sharp Curve Warnings for added safety
- Notification of Upcoming Speed Limit Change
- Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
- Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways …
- Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
- Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
- Find and Navigate to
• Postal code
• GPS coordinates
• Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
- Import of interesting locations - POIs
- Customizable navigation screen
- Road Incident Sharing with other drivers
- SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
- Sidebar for iPad, more info about your drive
- Friends on the map
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
- Graphics optimized for Retina display
- Compatible with iOS 7, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c
- Smooth Hardware Accelerated 3D rendering
- Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
- Music Control form within app
Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
►HEAD-UP DISPAY / HUD (in-app purchase)
- At night, navigation info is projected directly onto your line of sight - the windshield
- This allows you to process instructions faster and keep your attention on the road
- Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
- All important info is included:
· turn arrows
· distance to the next turn
· current speed and speed limit
· speed cameras
· estimated time of arrival - ETA
How to use HUD:
- Vist menu My Sygic and Install Head up Display
- Plan your route, tap on the navigation bar and select HUD in the menu that pops up
- When HUD is running tap on it, flip the screen, then place under the windshield
Please remember to rate the update! If you run into any trouble please get in touch with us, we can’t reply to you on App Store but our support guys are ready to help you out at sygic.com/support.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
- ➜ Sygic Southeast Asia: GPS Navigation is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ It is currently 14% off its regular price.
- ➜ The app is also at the lowest price we've seen.
- ➜ The app is pricier than similar apps available on the App Store.
- ➜ Sygic Southeast Asia: GPS Navigation is currently ranked #122 in paid Navigation apps for iPad.