Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
Talking Baby Hippo
iOS 7 users must allow microphone access or Talking Baby Hippo will not be able to hear you and talk back.
Talking Baby Hippo is a fun 3D character suitable for children aged 2-7 and for everyone young at heart. Baby Hippo repeats everything you say with his baby voice.
You can tickle him, poke him, feed him carrots, make him blow a balloon, give him a pacifier or make him play with a butterfly.
Record your own videos of Baby Hippo and save them to your library and send them as MMS, share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
- Talk to Baby Hippo and he will repeat everything you say with his baby voice.
- Tickle him and he will laugh.
- Poke him in the nose or ears and he will not like it.
- Give him a carrot to eat.
- Make him blow a balloon.
- Give him a pacifier.
- Send him a butterfly and watch his reaction.
- Record videos, save them to your library and send them as MMS, upload them to YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
Talking Baby Hippo is the second character in the Talking Friends series.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- iPod Touch owners: Your earphones must have a microphone otherwise Baby Hippo won't be able to hear you!
- iPhone 1st generation owners: Animations are a little sluggish because of the slower processor.
- iPhone 3G + iOS4 owners: Animations are slower.
- Save videos to your Library (Photos -> Camera Roll)*
- Send videos as MMS (from Camera Roll)*
- Video length increased to 45 seconds
- Retina display compatible icons and buttons
- Smoother animations on iPhone 3G
*iPhone 3G users cannot save & send videos as MMS