Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
Talking Harry the Hedgehog
iOS 7 users must allow microphone access or Talking Harry the Hedgehog will not be able to hear you and talk back.
Talking Harry is a very tired and bored hedgehog but if you give him an energy drink he becomes either a karate master or a sci-fi bullet dodger.
Harry repeats everything you say. Normally he speaks with a very bored voice but when in karate mode he speaks very quickly and when in bullet dodge mode he speaks with an echo.
Record your own videos of Harry, save them to your library and send them as MMS, share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
- Talk to Harry and listen to him repeat everything with a bored voice.
- Give him a blue energy drink and he enters karate mode.
- Give him a red energy drink and he enters bullet dodge mode.
- Try to touch or talk to him, while he is in karate mode.
- Try to touch him or talk to him, while he is in bullet dodge mode.
- Record videos, save them to your library and send them as MMS, upload them to YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
Talking Harry is the fourth character in the Talking Friends series.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- iPod Touch owners: Your earphones must have a microphone otherwise Harry won't be able to hear you!
- iPhone 1st generation owners: Animations are a little sluggish because of the slower processor.
- iPhone 3G + iOS4 owners: Animations are slower.
- Child Friendly Mode available in Settings. Makes the app toddler friendly by removing all the places a child can get lost in.
- Several bugs fixed.