Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
TapWatch: the simple stopwatch by One Crayon
Tap anywhere to start and stop, or double tap while a timer is running to start a new lap. Swipe to the left to view your 50 most recent times.
* Keep your eye on what you are timing: your screen will stay awake as long as TapWatch is active and a timer is running.
* Time comfortably: the whole screen is a button, so no hovering over small targets
* Check progress with a glance: the timer is big, high contrast, and alone on the screen, allowing you to check the elapsed time or the time on your current lap with a glance. While running laps, the total time and your four previous laps are also tastefully displayed in smaller text.
* Multitask: start timing in TapWatch and hit your device's home button. Even if iOS completely shuts down TapWatch, your current timer will still be running when you relaunch it.
* Scales wonderfully: time anything, whether it lasts tenths of a second or hours.
* Optimized for iPhone and iPad: buy once and use it on all your iOS devices.
I hope you enjoy TapWatch! If you feel anything in the stop watch is missing or not working properly, do not hesitate to email me; ridiculously good support is part of the package.
* No longer letterboxes screen on iPhone 5