Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
We are working hard to build an even better experience across key features. Stay tuned for upcoming enhancements to enable registry search, TargetLists and mobile giftcards. Thanks for your patience!
Love deals? View the latest products and deals from our stores and Target.com. Page through the Weekly Ad, browse Cartwheel, or find price cuts available in your store.
Prepare your next Target run with ease. Build your shopping list by adding items quickly with type-ahead or launch the barcode scanner to add items as you run out. When you’re in store, tap on any red aisle icon to see the product location on a map of the store.
Search or browse our entire assortment. Check store availability and choose to pick up in store, ship to your home or add to your shopping list. Maps are available chain-wide to locate the product within any store. Find product prices, ratings and reviews and other product details.
Build a cart or use express checkout for a single item purchases – the Target app makes it easy to place an order securely in no time.
Use iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ to pay in an easy, secure, and private way with a single touch. Note: Apple Pay is not supported in stores.
Make your next trip more efficient and even a little more fun. The Target app makes it easy to build a shopping list on your Apple Watch. When you’re in the store, it tells you where to find all of the items you need.
• Add items to your list, including quantity, and check them off as you shop.
• See aisle locations for your store or ask where to find any item.
• Check the glance to see when your store is open, how many items are on your list, and how many have deals available.
New in 7.3.0
• Shop: Based on your feedback, you can now toggle between “featured” and “deals” to discover trending items and easily access the home location for your favorite deals: Weekly Ad, Mobile Coupons, and Cartwheel.
• Store Search: Search any Target store to see item availability, aisle location, reviews and more.
• Account: Manage payment methods and shipping addresses directly within the app. Plus, you can now sign in to your account using Touch ID with iPhone 5S or newer.
• Bug Fixes: Resolved an issue where some guests were repeatedly prompted to sign in.