Ranking - Finance (iPhone)
Ranking - Finance (iPad)
TD Ameritrade Mobile by TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
TD Ameritrade Mobile gives you the freedom you need to stay on top of your account wherever you are. It’s focused on the essentials and ideal for users of the tdameritrade.com web site. Use it for on-the-go access to equity and option trading, streaming quotes, real-time balances and positions, news and more.
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Level II quotes
- Option chains
- Market data
- Trade stocks and options
- Order status
- Account information
- Balances and positions
- Transaction history
- Much more!
Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors.
Brokerage services provide exclusively by TD Ameritrade Inc., member FINRA/SIPC/NFA.
• Added option to display your account value at the top of the quotes screen. Go into Settings and select “Show Balance on Top” to enable this feature. Once enabled, you can see the account value of your active account while viewing your watch lists by tapping the TD Ameritrade logo at the top of the screen.
• Additional quote screen enhancements
o Added option to toggle between change and volume (simply tap in the change column to change the display)
o Adjusted the colors to make the change values more legible
• Added ability to toggle between today’s gain and overall gain on the positions screen. Just tap in the “Change” column to switch between the two values
• Increased symbol limit for your local watch list from 50 to 300
• Added pull to refresh on the Balances screen
• Fixed multiple notification messages issue
• Addressed issue with watch lists data not displaying until a symbol is selected
• Fixed Level II quotes for OTC securities
• Charts settings are remembered when changing symbols on iPad
• And many more…