Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
• Tea Encyclopedia: Learn about teas from all over the world with Tea's all-new Encyclopedia: where they're grown, how they're made, preparation tips, signs of quality, and more! Tea can now recognize over 500 tea names.
• Tea to Try: Tea's Encyclopedia integrates with Reminders to allow you to create a list of teas to try.
• Smart Tea Timer: Tea's terrific timer remembers your favorite brew times for each of your teas.
• Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Integration: With the tap of a button, you can have Tea share your tasting notes and photos with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Teapot Picker: Tea's teapot picker lets you choose which teapot you'll use to brew your tea, and can even automatically tell you how much tea you'll need for that teapot.
• Notes and Rating System: After your timer is up, Tea lets you save tasting notes, take a photo and rate your brew. Tea even keeps track of your brewing time, tea amount, and temperature, so that you can hone in on the perfect brew for each of your teas.
• Default Brew Suggestions: Not all teas are meant for use with boiling water. Tea comes pre-loaded with brew suggestions (temperature, time, leaf amount) for over 200 tea names and 12 tea types, all prepared by tea expert Thomas Smith.
• Automatic Unit Conversion: Tea's Set Brew screen automatically converts units for you. If your tea's temperature instructions come in degrees Celsius, for example, Tea automatically converts it to Fahrenheit if that is your preferred unit.
• Inventory Tracker: When you input a new tea, Tea automatically calculates how many brews you can make with that tea. Each time you use Tea's timer, Tea recalculates how many brews you have remaining. Be in full command of your tea inventory.
• Multiple Infusion Support: Tea intelligently counts your tea infusions and preloads your notes with infusion number.
• Shake to Shuffle: Can't decide on which tea to have? Simply give your iOS device a shake, and Tea will select one at random for you!
•\tFixed a bug in which tea volume would appear as teabags.
Your reviews on the App Store are always appreciated and we take them very seriously. For updates, you can always follow us @teaapp or on facebook.com/teaapp!
We couldn't be more excited to introduce Tea 2.0, a FREE major update that contains some awesome new features.
•\tCompletely refreshed design.
•\tTea Encyclopedia: Carefully researched preparation tips, origin maps, signs of quality, processing methods, tasting tags, and harvest seasons for all major teas. Tea can even look up teas by nicknames, recognizing over 500 queries.
•\tTeas to Try: Encyclopedia integrates with Reminders and can create a list of Teas to Try based on the teas you find interesting.
•\tNext Time: Specify how you want to prepare your tea next time you brew it, and Tea will remember for you. No more tediously looking up your past notes when you want to improve your brew.
•\tBlends: Create blends of your teas.
•\tTeapot Picker: Register your teapot collection with Tea and use them as water volume presets.
•\tPhotos: Take pictures of your brews and save them in your notes. Share these photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Weibo.
If you like the update, please leave us a review. We read it carefully and are always taking your feedback into account. We're also listening on Twitter (@teaapp) and Facebook (facebook.com/teaapp).