Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Create your very own cookbook using The CookBook!
The CookBook saves all your recipes on your iPhone. Remember those old-fashioned printed cookbooks? We don't.
However, we recommend you to protect your iPhone in case of splashing, spraying, cooking, freezing, or explosion in your kitchen.
• The CookBook has some pretty pixels, but it's also really easy to use.
• Copy & paste your recipes found on the Internet, received via email or from your notes to The CookBook.
• Take a picture to illustrate your new recipe, but you also can select an image from your device's library.
• Choose one of the 4 categories: Aperitif, Starter, Course & Dessert. Your cookbook is always well organized.
• Set preparation and cooking time of your dish to find them at a glance. You can also set up the number of servings & the thermostat of your oven.
• Share your recipes with friends using emails, Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr!
• Print your recipes from The CookBook thanks to AirPrint!
• Send your recipes by Email!
• Share your recipes with your friends on your favorite social networks: Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr!
• The new Password Manager allows you to manage passwords from your social networks.
• Whole new user interface!
• You can now add all your ingredients in 2 clicks thanks to the Ingredients List. Once you complete your list, you can add your ingredients separately.
• Setup the number of servings.
• Setup the thermostat & temperature of your oven.
• You no longer need to press on Edit before to be able to make changes on the Preparation Time & Cooking Time of your dish.
• Integration of a link to open up the App Store & rate The CookBook.
• Improved performance.
• Bug fixes.
Thank you for rating & leaving a review of this new version on the App Store!
Thanks to your feedback, we know which features you want the most for a future update of The CookBook.
Do you have an iPad or an iPad 2? The CookBook HD is now available on the App Store, with all these new features!