Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
The CookBook HD
Create your very own cookbook using The CookBook HD!
The CookBook HD saves all your recipes on your iPad. Remember those old-fashioned printed cookbooks? We don't.
However, we recommend you to protect your iPad in case of splashing, spraying, cooking, freezing, or explosion in your kitchen.
• The CookBook HD has some pretty pixels, but it's also really easy to use.
• Copy & paste your recipes found on the Internet, received via email or from your notes to The CookBook HD.
• Take a picture to illustrate your new recipe, but you also can select an image from your device's library.
• Choose one of the 4 categories: Aperitif, Starter, Course & Dessert. Your cookbook is always well organized.
• Set preparation and cooking time of your dish to find them at a glance. You can also set up the number of servings & the thermostat of your oven.
• Share your recipes with friends using emails, Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr!
• Print your recipes from The CookBook HD thanks to AirPrint!
• The user guide is now displayed in a bigger window for a better readability.
• Graphics improvements.
• Fixes bugs.