Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
**Because of its many features, we recommend connecting to WiFi the first time you launch this game. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).**
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics made for the Retina display, you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
- Origin mobile services are included with this Application. See http://www.eamobile.com/origin and End User License Agreement for details.
- Persistent Internet connection required to play. Network fees may apply.
- EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
- EA may retire online features and services after 30-days notice per e-mail (if available) and posted on www.ea.com/de/1/service-updates.
- This app allows the player to make in-app purchases. Consult the bill payer before making any in-app purchases.
- This app contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.
We’ve got new limited-time characters, quests, and more!
• Presents- Tap on presents and gift bags left in your town to open them up and claim your holiday spoils. Collect spin tokens to have a chance to spin and win special prizes with Krusty’s Non-Denominational Holiday Giveaway.
• New Characters- Enjoy the not-so-classic tale of Ebenezer Burns, help Mr. Costington prepare for the Christmas rush, watch Barney’s rise to the snowy throne as he dons the title of Plow King, and much more.
• New Buildings- Get your holiday shopping done early at the Springfield Mall, discharge your required holiday “help the needy” duties by building the Helter Shelter, celebrate the season with some wassailing at the Egg Nog Bar, modernize holiday traditions with ClausCo. and show off your seasonal spirit with Christmas decorations for various buildings in town.
• New Ride- The Happy Elves Ride is the newest ride in Krustyland; sure to bring a smile to any rider with its saccharine sweetness.
• New Decorations- Start getting presents as soon as possible with the Present Depot and fill your town with an assortment of festively fun decorations fit for the holiday.
• New Quests- How will Springfield react to their unexpected windfall? Does money truly buy the happiness of the season or is there a deeper meaning to the holidays? Play today and find out!
- ➜ The Simpsons™: Tapped Out is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ The Simpsons™: Tapped Out is currently ranked #47 in free Games apps for iPhone, as well as #52 in free Games apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 139th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 102nd most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).