Ranking - Weather (iPad)
The Weather Channel App for iPad – best local forecast, radar map, and storm tracking
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW
• Forecasts: Hourly and 10-day forecasts.
• Detailed Current Conditions: Get “feels like” weather, humidity, wind speed, and more. (Access them by tapping the circle on your main screen).
• Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar.
• Push alerts & badges: Know about severe weather in your area. To set your alerts, tap the magnifying glass to open your favorite locations. Then, tap the information icon next to your location of choice. From there, you can activate your severe and pollen alerts.
DEEP DIVE INTO YOUR WEATHER
• Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up to date.
• Severe weather mode: During a severe event, we’ll activate a severe ticker at the top of your App.
• Seasonal Tools: Use our pollen counts to help plan your outdoor activities.
• Travel destination weather (airplane icon): Get everything you need to plan your next trip, such as average temperatures and precipitation, forecasts, the best time to visit, maps, and details to understand how the weather feels compared to your hometown.
• Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel.
We love when you provide us with feedback. If you love our weather app, please rate and review us in the App Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com with any suggestions or questions. If you love our app, please let us know by rating us in the App Store.
- ➜ The Weather Channel App for iPad – best local forecast, radar map, and storm tracking is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ The Weather Channel App for iPad – best local forecast, radar map, and storm tracking is currently ranked #1 in free Weather apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 15th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).