Ranking - Travel (iPhone)
tokyo superguide by superfuture corporation
GPS LOCATION DOES NOT REQUIRE DATA ROAMING.
all data is stored within app database so you do not need to be connected to the internet.
[note: links from app to external websites do require an internet connection]
in tokyo, the focus is on retail shopping. we do not cover traditional tourist recommendations, so if you're looking for a guide to shrines, the imperial palace and ikebana, then this app is probably not for you. our travel guides are tightly edited, simple, and filter out establishments we feel you don't need to know about. we cover the top end of the market as well as the trashier end, but tend to avoid the mediocrity in the middle.
- gps location technology to pinpoint your location.
- zoom-able and pinch-able maps.
- 1 x tokyo city map.
- 10 x detailed shopping area maps.
- 10 filter categories.
- 550 + reviews.
- superfuture top 10 selection lists.
- search function.
- map background color changes to day time or night time.
- filter out mens or womens stores.
- access selected stores within department store lists.
- create itineraries.
- accommodation recommendations.
- get an overview of the city.
- get orientated with its geographical locations.
- get useful information to deal with everything from your arrival at the airport to coping with a shopping reconnaissance meltdown.
- clothing, fashion, accessories
- interior, architecture, design
- food, cafés, restaurants
- drink, bars, clubs
- art, galleries, museums
- specialty, music, books
- beauty, health, body
- department stores
we recommend to purchase his app as an additional resource to the tokyo pdf superguide available at http://superfuture.com/supershop/
once this app has been purchased you will be able to access all future updates.
this iphone uses gps location technology. please note that accuracy can sometimes be erratic and affected by structures and atmospheric conditions. it can occasionally take up to a minute to get an accurate location fix. when walking you may find you are about 10 metres ahead of the flashing red marker.
gps location marker will ONLY appear when [you and] your iphone are within the boundaries of main city and detailed area maps.
for heavy duty usage on international trips we highly recommend purchasing an iphone power adapter.
shops can literally change location overnight so we need your help in keeping things up to date and hyper accurate! we go to extreme efforts to ensure our maps are as accurate as possible, but occasionally a location might slip out of place. please report any discrepancies!
we always appreciate any feedback you have to help make this superguide more useful.
// urban cartography for mobile shopping experts //