Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
Ranking - Lifestyle (iPad)
Trail Tracker GPS
*Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource.*
*Featured in AppHeroes.com.*
Trail Tracker GPS is a great app to enhance any trip. Whether you're biking, hiking, skiing, walking, running, or driving, Trail Tracker will track your entire trip and all kinds of statistics that you can use to analyze it when you're done!
• Simple and easy tracking for any kind of trip
• Live viewing of trail progress on map
• Ability to quickly send coordinates in case of emergency
• Text-to-Speech functionality, powered by iSpeech, speaks your speed, distance, or time while tracking
• Map tracing - Trail Tracker can guide you through your saved and imported maps
• Easy map sharing through email, Facebook, and Twitter
• Detailed statistics about each recorded trail including speed and elevation graphs
• Various sharing features including Facebook, Twitter, KML, GPX, and TTMD
• Highly customizable settings to optimize your tracking experience
• Maps allow viewing of terrain, floor plans, map tilting, and Street View™
• Waypoints allow you to save your pictures from the trail!
- Trail Tracker is compatible with all iOS devices running iOS 5.1 or higher, but the GPS features in the app require a GPS unit. You should make sure that your device has GPS capabilities before downloading the app, as we cannot issue refunds. Please do not hesitate to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- While continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life, Trail Tracker can track for more than 6 hours without recharging.
Trail Tracker also includes an upgraded mapping SDK. What does this mean? Not only are some pesky old bugs fixed, but you get better performing maps and cool new stuff like floor plans and Street View™!