TRVL by Prss Inc.
MG Siegler (TechCrunch) - "The Magazine and TRVL are now the ones showing the way."
- SSS Islands
- Timothy Allen Special
- Washington DC
Inside TRVL you will also find two photo books. Prices for $1,99.
50 inspiring lessons in Travel Photography by Peter Adams, one of the best Travel Photographers of our time.
The Truth about Afghanistan
An uncensored report on Afghanistan through the eyes of acclaimed photographer Ton Koene.
- Easy to navigate design that works in landscape and portrait
- Location-specific text, photos and videos
- Download as few or as many magazines as you like
- Content produced by professional writers and photographers
- Photography specs, mini features, and videos
- Interactive maps
- Integrated social media and sharing
Nice things the press writes about us:
TUAW / "TRVL is an exception to my bad habit of loading and tossing e-magazines."
NYT / "To read a TRVL article on the iPad is to be transported to that destination, with excellent photography and evocative storytelling."
The Next Web / "The attention to consistency really pays off with a satisfying user experience."
CNNMoney / “TRVL, a Netherlands-based, English-language magazine covering travel spots around the globe, was the first to provide content only to iPad users.”
- Less use of disk space due to automatic cache cleaning.
- Improved "Save for offline reading".
- Polished animations and shadows.
- Faster and more responsive.
- Bug fixes and improved stability.