Ranking - Music (iPhone)
Ranking - Music (iPad)
TuneIn Radio Pro by TuneIn
TuneIn lets you listen to the world’s radio with music, sports and news streaming from every continent. Enjoy 70,000 live radio stations and 2 million podcasts, concerts or shows on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Already a TuneIn listener? TuneIn Radio Pro is fully integrated with tunein.com, so just log in to enjoy your Favorites right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
We’re always trying to make TuneIn better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Want us to help you find the best audio gems?
✪ Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tunein
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) and LibMMS (Launchpad.net/libmms) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and their source can be downloaded at tunein.com/mobile/ios.
• Introducing TuneIn Live for iPhone, an all-new way to listen to the world's radio. The new Live screen presents album artwork and show titles that flip every time something new starts. Swipe through each tile to discover new songs or shows that just started on a station somewhere in the world. Sign up for a free TuneIn account to personalize this entire experience.
• Never miss a live event - if a game, concert or show hasn't started yet, you can add it to your personal calendar, which will notify you when the event begins.
• You can now share great songs and stations with your circles using Google+.
• BMW and MINI drivers can now access TuneIn directly from their dashboards (BMW vehicles that support the BMW ConnectedDrive optional item "BMW Apps," and MINI vehicles that support the option "MINI Connected."
• TuneIn Live for iPad now brings you a smoother swiping experience.
• Favorites now sync faster to your iPhone or iPad, plus, custom URLs in your Favorites are now accessible on any device when you sign in with your free TuneIn account.
• The entire iPhone graphic interface has been updated.
For Listeners Who Use the Alarm Clock:
Due to recent App Store changes, we needed to modify how our Alarm/Record Timer works.
To use the Alarm/Record Timer, keep your screen on with TuneIn running in the foreground (leave "Disable Auto Lock" from the Advanced Settings menu in the "on" position). Consider using the in-app clock display to set screen brightness.