Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
TVTI Video Player HD by TVTI
The TVTI Video Player HD is designed to bring TVTI’s video performance analysis system to the iPad. Now everyone can benefit from the lessons TVTI has learned by providing professional level video services to professional baseball and hockey teams.
The newest version of the application allows users to record video right from the iPad's built-in camera for instant, on-site analysis. For iPad 1 users, you can access/analyze videos from your iPhoto library.
- Import iPad-compatible MP4 or MOV files into the application through a standard Wi-Fi connection.
- Use iTunes file sharing to import compatible videos files via USB.
- Use the iPad 2's built-in camera to record video for instant analysis.
- Use Apple’s AV connectors to play and control your video on an external screen.
- Perform clear stop motion, slow motion, and frame-by-frame video analysis on all video content in the application.
- Export videos to your computer through iTunes file sharing.
- Import videos using Dropbox.
Planned enhancements include:
- The ability to draw on the video frame.